Rejuvenation Startup Summit 2024 announces first set of speakers
BERLIN, Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Forever Healthy Foundation is pleased to announce the first set of speakers for its Rejuvenation Startup Summit 2024.
The Rejuvenation Startup Summit (Berlin, May 10-11, 2024) is a vibrant networking event that brings together startups and members of the Longevity venture capital/investor ecosystem – all aiming to create therapies to vastly extend the healthy human lifespan. Rejuvenation / Longevity biotech is a new, emerging field of medicine. It aims to prevent and reverse the diseases of aging by addressing their common root cause, the aging process itself.
In addition to an exciting range of presentations from CEOs of startups in the fields of rejuvenation & longevity, the summit features an all-day startup forum for networking, panel discussions, and keynote presentations. Starting midday on Friday and finishing off on Saturday night with a party for all attendees, the summit offers ample opportunity to connect with some of the most promising leaders in the field, including:
- Michael Greve, Founder of the Forever Healthy Foundation
- Nina Ruge, science journalist and best-selling author
- Hans S. Keirstead, Chairman of the Board of Immunis Inc. - developing immune secretome products to change the course of immune-related diseases and ageing
- Dobri Kiprov, Co-founder and CSO of Lyfspn - conducting a pilot study on Plasmapheresis
- Greg Fahy, Co-Founder and CSO; and Bobby Brooke, CEO and CTO of Intervene Immune - the thymus regeneration pioneer
- Aaron Friedman, Co-founder and CEO, and Vlad Senatorov, Co-founder and CSO of Reservoir Neuroscience - rejuvenate the blood-brain barrier and restore vascular health
- Marco Quarta, Co-Founder and CEO Rubedo Life Sciences - keeps you biologically young by targeting the pathologic cells that drive aging
- Robin Mansukhani, CEO of Deciduous Therapeutics - developing ...
Disclaimer: The views, recommendations, and opinions expressed in this content belong solely to the third-party experts. This site was not involved in the writing and production of this article.